The Basics of Utah Conservation Districts - District Staff
Conservation District Staff
District staff members are responsible for the day-to-day business of the district. They maintain the District office, assist the Board, landowners and managers, and the general public with information, project assistance, and access to resources.
- Maintaining office records
- Performing conservation projects
- And being the representative of the district and the board to the community.
Roles of District Staff
- Implement policies and activities as directed and approved by the board
- Recommend board action on district business as appropriate, advise the board on issues, projects, budgets and any other matters as necessary or requested
- Report to the board, residents of the district and state agencies on a regular basis about district activities, meetings and events.